My name is Gift, a web developer at The Seattle Collegian, a student-run newspaper and a Programming student at Seattle Central College. I specialize in web design, web development, WordPress web development, security, maintenance, and integration. I'd be happy to work with you, especially if you're a small business owner or work in the sustainability field.
Here are the website builders I use: WordPress, Wix, Square, GoDaddy, Square. I'm open to learn about other platforms as well.
- Clarification stage: help identify the purposes of your online presence, curate ideas and communication methods
- Design stage: design/redesign website with wireframe
- Development stage: build/customize website, integrate third-party tools
- Support stage (WordPress websites only): maintenance, security updates, manage plugins & theme
- Documentation: library of content/tutorials/specific troubleshooting for future reference
What to expect:
- Clear communication: You'll know about workflow, what scope of work I cover and what not.
- Use of robust tools: Steamlined software tools will be used both for workflow and project deliverables.
- Simple & user-centric design: Simplicity is key. You'll get deliverables that solve targeted problems and answer important questions.
- Timely-manner project delivery: On-time project delivery, otherwise, clear communication will be provided beforehand.
- Thorough & modular documentation: All documents will be modularly constructed for easy search and usage.